Privacy Terms and Fair Use Policy | FidoSysop News
Code of Conduct
In using FidoSysop News, you agree to behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute "spam";
- Collect information about others; or
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the Site (unless you are an official partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with us).
The Site owner has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Service.
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes, multi level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures; or Violates any law.
- We do not ask our site visitors for any personal information. We do not share our visitors IP address or other browser identifiable details with anyone. It can’t be any simpler that that!
- Fair Use Policy: This vlog may feature images, media, video, and text snippets, from other sources. This material is used within the Doctrine Of Fair Use. Examples of fair use in United States copyright law include commentary, search engines, criticism, parody, news reporting, research, and scholarship. More info on the fair use doctrine is here.
- European GDPR Privacy Act of 2018: This vlog is physically located in the United States Of America (USA). It’s content is intended for American (US) visitors. Anyone accessing this website from abroad does so under US Law.